PDA

View Full Version : MadMoneyAddict.com

bnelkdni49
07-11-2015,
Hi All,

I'm so glad I found this forum... I'm launching my new site, MadMoneyAddict.com and would love to get some feedback from other Mad Money fans!

Every night my team logs all of Cramer's picks and the site tracks them throughout the trading day. We send email alerts every night after the show so you'll always know if Cramer's mentioned a stock you're interested in. And our stock screener allows you to filter through all of the picks to find just the stocks you're interested in.

It's amazing to see all of Cramer's picks in one place. Everyone always wants to know if he's right or wrong... well, we've got the proof!

Scott

bpcs9ucv
07-12-2015,
One thing I'll say about it is if you want people to stay dump the subscription idea, if you want to make money do it through advertising in a non intrusive way like google does. If your dead set about your plan to make yourself mad money AT LEAST accept payments through paypal so that those who don't have credit cards can subscribe.

bobbyfd60
07-12-2015,
I wish you luck on your site, but I am not sure I understand the need to document every last stock idea Cramer has.

He mentions dozens of stocks on each show, but how could anyone afford to buy them all? He has some good ideas, some bad ideas, but I am sure he would be the first to insist he isn't a guru.

As a matter of fact, he said the other day that people shouldn't just act like he is an "alchemist" and he got upset because everyone ran out and bought a stock he had recommended, and chased up the price to an unreasonable level. The stock has since returned to the level it was at before the mention.

I have heard from pro traders who are experienced in the art of shorting stocks that jump on recommendations from big wheels like Cramer. They welcome this kind of action, it makes them money.

I think the reason Cramer is so interesting is because he brings some excitement to a subject many people find boring, investing and trading. He is getting a lot of people back into the stock market after they got burned after the last run-up.

The spirit of the show isn't that he is giving away secrets about individual stocks (how could he with almost 200,000 viewers) but rather that there is money to be made if you find the bull market that he claims is always there somewhere.

There are so many different styles of trading and investing - a stock idea that is great for a long term holder might be a disaster for someone looking for a profit in the next two weeks.

Again, I wish you luck. But I hope you make it clear to your visitors and subscribers that the general ideas and strategies about the stock market that Cramer talks about are far more important than his actual stock picks.

I hope your site does more than just document the stock picks on the Mad Money show, because I just don't think they are as important as the glimse Cramer gives us of one pro trader's methodology behind his trades.

Hopefully this will lead to people "doing their homework" and coming up with their own picks. Believe me, that is far more satisfying!

bnlnhpuy99
07-12-2015,
I like the site, I won't pay for it, but as a free site it's good. I think he'll be lucky to get 5 people who would pay for it, maybe if he added a lot more to it. But as far as Cramer goes I agree, I think his greatest gifts to people aren't his picks, it's his knowledge that he shares. I mean just one example: How much money do you think people will save now that they know to use limit orders instead of Market orders because Jim told them why it was better to do so. I view his show as educational, and also motivational as it gets people interested in the market.

boroVika
07-13-2015,
Hey guys,

Thanks for the insights... I've been a cramer fan for many years and agree he brings a lot to the individual investor in addition to his picks. The goal of Mad Money Addict is not to buy all of his picks, but to simply see what those pics are and how they're doing.

After watching the very first show I was asking myself "I wonder if these picks are actually going to make me money". Now I have the answer... which is, "not all of the time". There are definitely certain sectors and types of calls where he's right 90% of the time and others where he's right only 50% of the time. Without my site, I'd have never known the difference.

Plus, I think everyone's fear is owning a stock and missing the call to take profits and get out. (I know that's one of my biggest fears) So now I rest easy knowing my site will tell me if there's a change in opinion on anything I own.

But so far I can tell you it's been very well received... dozens of members already with lots of people adding stocks to their portfolios so they'll get the email alerts.

And yes, the cra-merica tshirts will be available soon!

Scott