PDA

View Full Version : Iran + Bush

DennisEn
07-04-2015,
Kind of scary what is going on. We wonder why stocks are tanking. Iran has been testing misiles while enriching uranium.

Iran?€™s President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has challenged the reality of the Holocaust and said that Israel must be ?€œwiped off the map.?€ Bush and others in the White House view him as a potential Adolf Hitler, a former senior intelligence official said. ?€œThat?€™s the name they?€™re using. They say, ?€˜Will Iran get a strategic weapon and threaten another world war??€™ ?€

A government consultant with close ties to the civilian leadership in the Pentagon said that Bush was ?€œabsolutely convinced that Iran is going to get the bomb?€ if it is not stopped. He said that the President believes that he must do ?€œwhat no Democrat or Republican, if elected in the future, would have the courage to do,?€ and ?€œthat saving Iran is going to be his legacy.?€

Another war. Well Bush is wanting to make history for himself. I'd say that Iran really wanted to make nuclear power plants if they haven't been testing nuclear weapons at the same time.

I know this is off topic, but it's the reason why everything is red right now.

DennisMape
07-05-2015,
maybe bush will finally get around to starting a legitimate battle after spending years, lives, and dollars killing iraqis for no reason. the only thing bush has going for him is the economy, and we all know that He really has nothing to do with that. the war against iraq, the constant scare tactics, the invasions of privacy, the curtailing or elimination of fundamental civil rights, the cheney-shotgun incident, scooter-libby - i mean, come on - if you voted for this guy last time, you have to be second guessing yourself now. the one basic thing i demand from a president is honesty, and W is obviously lacking in that department. Regardless of the outcome with regards to Iran (which im more inclined to believe deserves sanction, and probably military intervention), his legacy will always be lies, lies, incompetence and more lies...

P.S. No more Bu**sh**

DennisSels
07-07-2015,
With all due respect, I certainly don't see President Bush as a liar. Perhaps that is how the media portrays him, but I'm not that gullible to accept the left wing media as being honest in their "reporting". The Cheney incident was just an accident but the media just could accept that. The government has not wire tapped my phone because I'm not a terrorist. Those that are into illegal activities are the ones need to be worried. I don't mind the wire tapping as long as we remain safe. Funny, not one American citizen has accused the US government of illegally tapping their conversations. I certainly don't want to start a potilcal debate in this forum so I will end by simply saying that thank God Gore or Kerry are not president.

The Guru has spoken

DennisWef
07-08-2015,
In the interest of all of us remaining the supportive community we are, lets not talk politics...especially since I voted for Kerry. :)

Agree to disagree?

Ok, good, now lets go make some money.

dhzjkdfs87
07-09-2015,
We are in this position because of our ties with Israel. That's the hard truth. If we didn't allow Israel to run and hide behind our backs every time they picked a fight with someone, they wouldn't exist. All this, and there are more Israeli spies in the US than any other country has spies in the US.

I believe that Iran has every right to explore their nuclear options as they wish, but only to use that option for defense of their country. I never believe that any country should use a strategic nuclear asset as an offensive, or pre-emptive strike. Not even the US, whether it be a tipped Tomahawk or a Trident II D-5 sending a W-88 on a Mk V configuration.

Let Israel reap what they sow.