PDA

View Full Version : SWFSeeksPsychiatrist

Daniellgope
07-07-2015,
Knock it off.

You post foot-long lists in threads where they have no relevance, you behave as though none of us knew there might be some risk involved in securities until you came along, and you even go so far as to suggest that the owner of this site is complicit because he didn't make your last little warning a sticky long enough.

I also noticed one other thing. Prodigy's posts usually only contain stock tips and lots of exclamation marks. But you quoted him in some other thread as saying "I made my money on [something or other]. What do you want from me?" I did a search of Prodigy's posts, and he hasn't posted that anywhere. From that I deduce that you sent him a PM accusing him of something, waited for a reply, then posted that reply in the forums.

That's low, lady.

DanielRer
07-09-2015,
Gonz said:
I deduce that you sent him a PM accusing him of something, waited for a reply, then posted that reply in the forums.

That's low, lady.
Who is accusing who of WHAT now?

You definitely go to extremes now with this thread, although I am flattered about your attention to me.

Now, are you 100& positive I am a lady?

Just a thought....

Danielmak
07-09-2015,
You quoted Prodigy. Except in exactly none of his posts did that quote appear. What did he do, send you a post card?

Not only am I 100% sure you're a lady, I'm likewise 100% sure as to why you haven't found that M4LTR yet.

Happy hunting!

Danielpa
07-09-2015,
Gonz said:
You quoted Prodigy. Except in exactly none of his posts did that quote appear. What did he do, send you a post card?
Listen you poor little "Charlie Chaplan" freak, how do YOU know that Prodigy is indeed a MAN?

And no, Charlie, I did not PM....but there is no need to defend myself on that. I suppose with a little "research" on your part you could....

oh...never mind. I hate to waste my valuable time!

Danielsuip
07-11-2015,
Conspiracy theories abound!

1) SWFSeeksM4LTR is actually......Jimmy C??
2) Prodigy's newsletter is named "thestockster.com"
3) Just what are some of these people's avatars?
4) Sorry MadGirlInvestor....you've been relegated to the kitchen between the hours of 9:30 and 4:00.
5) Bush is a hero, Cheney was shooting at a UFO, and Saddam beats off in front of the soldiers. yay.
6) Thierry, can you add a "personals" section just to get her outta here?

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton.....