PDA

View Full Version : IMUC - ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.

bczbivcy71
07-08-2015,
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.

IMUC is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. The company’s “off the shelf” therapeutic vaccine product candidate targeting cancer stem cells for multiple cancer indications is expected to enter clinical trials early next year. IMUC is in pre-clinical development of a monoclonal antibody product candidate for the treatment of small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer, and is also evaluating its platform technology for monoclonal antibody discovery using differential immunization for diagnosing and treating multiple types of cancer. To learn more about IMUC, please visit www.imuc.com.

bbhuijhq82
07-08-2015,
I'm not gonna lie, I got damn lucky today on this stock. Biomedreports put out some articles on this recently and the liquidity followed...

I managed to buy at .49 yesterday and sold 60% at .74 today; this is a tiny float (10m) and the BxA spread is scary big a lot of the time. As far as I can tell, this was the highest volume since late '07, so radar this for increasing interest, imo. GL.

bayaduf
07-08-2015,
its already ran, watch for the dump or it might run
vol today was 400k kinda very tight.
6mo charts are all overbought.

bcar1qyd
07-09-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoke View Post
its already ran, watch for the dump or it might run
vol today was 400k kinda very tight.
6mo charts are all overbought.
Yes, good point. I forgot to mention this company has some news catalysts expected in 3Q09 for ICT-109 and 1Q10 for ICT-121; it's in the spreadsheet in my signature.

Definitely NOT a chart play.