PDA

View Full Version : Best video of Ron Paul

buymesoTar
07-02-2015,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

He has my vote and I am not even republican.

BurtonKr
07-03-2015,
I am impressed and have been so increasingly...

And I am a Republican:wink:

thanks for the post Al, hadn't seen that piece.

bxdhcmqp25
07-03-2015,
Thanks for posting that great video.

I once thought this guy had no chance given the corporate $$ he's up against, but he CAN get the nomination if enough motivated Paul supporters vote in the primaries given the "top tier" candidates apathetic support.

He has my vote. I see him as the last chance for the people to win back control of our government.

Ron Paul 2008!

Bughthato
07-03-2015,
My favorite part of the video was when he was up on stage with the other Republican candidates and outright stated that the party has lost its way and took a stance opposing the Iraq war and went on to tell how Republican realignments happened to end the Korean War and the Vietnam War. I didn't get to see that part on TV. What a guy...

bukirajuoici
07-04-2015,
Thanks for posting the vid. i was finally able to watch it without the pesky firewall at work. I'll urge anyone who supports him to send in some money to his campaign even if its only 50 dollars. I'm sending a check on Monday. They all add up and we're getting closer to the part of the cycle where if he doesnt have a certain percentage of the poll vote, they will start excluding him from debates which more than likely will end the campaign.

cheers