PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Of Wall Street Movie

ntaknjws95
06-27-2015,
So how many of you guys are going to see The Wolf Of Wall Street Movie? Leo is my favorite actor and Scorsese is my favorite director. Two of my favorite movies are The Departed and Goodfellas (Both directed by Scorsese). I've watched every stock market movie. Wall Street, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Boiler Room...another one I love is Glenngary Glen Ross even though it's not about stocks. I like business/stock market movies. Any other movie buffs on here? Maybe we should band together and take Redbox public lol.

Joshuasi
06-29-2015,
My favorite movie of all time is Dumb & Dumber...don't judge me!!

ucdctitz33
06-29-2015,
Saw the movie last night, some great scenes of comedy regarding drug overuse, but overall disappointment - I wanted to see a movie about the stock market, don't need another "character study."

etucewiw
06-30-2015,
Thierry Martin said: ↑
Saw the movie last night, some great scenes of comedy regarding drug overuse, but overall disappointment - I wanted to see a movie about the stock market, don't need another "character study."
Ahhhh! So it wasn't good Thierry? Don't tell me that Leo and Scorsese let me down! They're my faves!

auedakovotisi
07-01-2015,
Thierry Martin said: ↑
Well it's full of great stuff but the movie being set against the backdrop of a boiler room operation is incidental, so I don't think it's about Wall Street as much as it is about Scorcese and Leonardo DiCaprio doing their thing. It should have been called The Wolf of Hollywood. And it's three hours long so they sure could have spent a minute or two examining something else than little-people tossing, pussy and drugs. It works pretty well as a comedy, but I watched Scorcese and DiCaprio on Charlie Rose, and DiCaprio called it a satire and Scorcese got upset and said it was just a story and not a satire.
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing at "little-people tossing" right now!! Lol