PDA

View Full Version : Subscribe to Mad Money Daily Recap Newsletter, RSS feed

AlbertRict
06-28-2015,
Want the convenient Mad Money Recaps in your inbox every night as soon as they are posted?

Just click here to add yourself to the mailing list.

Enjoy!

AlbertBit
06-28-2015,
So glad I found this forum. Thx for recap.

MM comes on at 6:00 ET. I've noticed his hot picks are arleady trading way up in after hours before or as he is recommending them. It almost looks as if some traders are getting the recap b4 the show even airs.

Ever notice this? Ex. ELOS, all the Cell phone tower stocks he recommended, the oil drilling stocks etc.

I wanted to buy NOV after his rec. but its gone up 10%+ since he praised it. Is it still a good time to buy?

Also, what is his "charitable trust fund??"

thanks again for the site and info.

Dave

AldPokel
06-29-2015,
The show is taped at around 4:00 in the afternoon and the callers are asked not to use the information they hear about the stocks to trade or discuss. However, it appears that some callers are going ahead and either posting what they heard or trading in the after hours market, before the shows air.

I guess it is also possible that there are spies or bugs on the set - the info of what Cramer talks about could be valuable, since he often moves the market with his calls.

AlbertDumb
06-29-2015,
Thanks,

I have yet to call the 800 # they flash to "speak with Jim." Do these callers sit on hold basically until the Lightning Round and listen to the taping? Interesting...

I agree that his opions are moving the markets, especially in the after hours.

Will have to call the 800# and try to find out for all.

Albertgax
06-30-2015,
What concerms me is that he displays things so openly and points out 'hide in plain site' stocks that I'm wondering what sort of effect he will have once more people (like me) watch and start thinking/trading like him. Will the market try to counter his logic as more people get these open secrets?

Excellent board, BTW. 8)