PDA

View Full Version : HEIFF - HEO(tsxv) - H2O Innovations Inc

AvianeN
06-26-2015,
H2O Innovation Inc. is a water treatment solutions company. The Company designs, develops, produces, and integrates water treatment systems for the production of drinking water, the reclamation of water, the treatment of wastewater and industrial process water. The Company serves the municipal, commercial, industrial, mining, pharmaceutical, hospital, commercial and agrifood, and energy markets. The Company provides water treatment systems for multiple markets in the United States, Canada, and abroad. The Company also offers operating and maintenance solutions for membrane filtration and reverse osmosis systems. The Company operates three manufacturing and assembly facilities in Ham-Nord (Quebec), Minneapolis (Minnesota) and San Diego (California). The Company’s waste water treatment systems include Bio-Wheel, Bio-Brane, BiH2Omobile, and Mobile and Pilot Units

axzhycmv52
06-26-2015,
http://world.einnews.com/pr_news/80731507/h2o-innovation-issues-correction-to-press-release-announcing-its-fiscal-2012-second-quarter-results-correction-notice
H2O Innovation Inc. ("H2O Innovation" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:HEO)(ALTERNEXT:MNEMO:ALHEO)announces a correction to its press release issued this morning at 8 a.m. (Eastern Time) entitled "H2O Innovation reports fiscal 2012 second quarter results - Revenues increase 11%, backlog remains high".
In the table entitled "CONSOLIDATED RESULTS (Unaudited)", the net loss for the three-month period ended December 31, 2010 should read ($523,693) instead of ($1,481,318).

ayazujacu
06-28-2015,
so the company is taking a MASSIVE nose dive with people thinking its a -02 on earnings

where in actuality its the same as before

QUEBEC CITY, Que. - Stock in H2O Innovation Inc. (TSXV:HEO) tumbled almost 15 per cent Tuesday after the water and sewage treatment technology company reported its second-quarter losses more than doubled.
Quebec-based H2O reported a net loss $1.2 million or two cents per share for the three-month period ended Dec. 31.
That compared with a loss of $523,693 or less than a penny per share in the same 2010 period.
Revenue rose to $7 million from $6.4 million.

Again this is from their press release:

In the table entitled "CONSOLIDATED RESULTS (Unaudited)", the net loss for the three-month period ended December 31, 2010 should read ($523,693) instead of ($1,481,318).

Have the big boys dropped the ball here?

i bought when i saw this news

axehojouojezo
06-28-2015,
kevin..did you read the articles i posted

i dont get it..

they said theres a typo..and no recovery!! the revenue was also ++

im in 2K

probably add another 2k

awuropeu
06-29-2015,
i know!!
crazy...