PDA

View Full Version : "Market Radar" Returns to Daytradingradio.com

AlimypwDind
06-26-2015,
Market Radar is an old feature I will be bringing back to Day Trading Radio. It will consist of a market call on specific days where I see a convergence of important indicators we follow here at DTR. This alert will be released on a need to know basis. Meaning, if I see a potential for a high probability move up or down or even if we have a very uncertain situation playing out, I will do my best to post the update here.

The alert will come in 7 different types outlined below

If you're a follower of Day Trading Radio, you know that I work with a duel stochastic indicator that times the futures with incredible accuracy. I also use a methodology called the HPS or High probability Setups that consist of pattern recognition, Trend lines, Short and longer time frame stochastics. I also take into consideration certain candle sticks combined with volume. All this can be used across different trading vehicles. This signal released will be based on the S&P 500.

Here is what you will be seeing..

single-green-arrow.jpg
his one up green arrow represents a slight bias to the upside. This represents at least one indicator lining up to the buy side. It's a lower probability set up.

single-red-arrow.jpg
This is just the opposite but a bias to the downside

double-green-arrow.jpg?f
A Three Arrow Up signal will be the strongest signal and this takes into account various conditions which I will detail on the site dedicated to the key to the market radar. But for now, know it represents a multiple indicator set up based on multiple time frames, Pattern Recognition and at least 3 indicators converging in a buy signal.

NOTE: Timing the markets is hard when you try to time a bottom or a top. These periods could play out over multiple days. Momentum in the direction of a trade adds a lot to the signal and will be added to the equation. There will be times when a signal will go out and the markets will go into a consolidation period that could last a couple days as the markets puts in a bottom or a top. That signal will stay active in those periods or if signal changes.

aliciaiv11
06-26-2015,
Here is tomorrow's Market Radar video. Yesterdays upside call played out nice and I am still focused on the 60 min time frame. Overall markets are looking more stable but want to watch the 60 min stochastics for a failure. Tomorrow we have a possible market moving event the FOMC minutes will be released at 2pm est

Today's Signal is 1 Green Arrow, looking for continuation higher but nothing extreme in front of the minutes. single-green-arrow.jpg

Aliciaet
06-27-2015,

alkuqvdgzzqk
06-28-2015,
single-red-arrow.jpg

Tomorrow sets us up for an early morning follow through at which point I will be looking to lock in some profits on some longs and then take a more cautious look into the late morning early afternoon session. Overall I think we run out of "bounce steam" at one point tomorrow and could end flat to negative. No big signals and would not bet the farm on it. We have a "x" marks the spot zone above us to keep tabs on but don't think we will get there.

sp60041014.png
Market Radar for April 10th 2014

DayTraderRockStar

alisavb69
06-29-2015,
Basically the daily is trumping the 60 min time frame, the 60 min has been very reliable but there will be times when there is more extreme follow through in this case selling and those time frames will get embedded and will not forecast a move. I believe this is the case for tomorrow. 1 Red Arrow.