PDA

View Full Version : NSEH Long Term Investment

DaveLandry
11-03-2014,
This stock IMO shows a lot of potential for large long term gains.

Highlights:

Recent reverse merger.
Currently restructuring and taking care of old dept.
Bill of sale calls for company to become current with SEC filings
Bill of sale states company want to up list to OTCQB

Lots of good potential here.

Company just had first CC and plans to continue having them.

DaveLandry
11-03-2014,
Columbia, SC - October 21, 2014

Dear Valued Shareholder:

It is with great pleasure and a sense of accomplishment that the new management team of NuState submits an update on our progress, identifies our intentions, and outlines a future for our company.

First, the primary mission is to add shareholder value as fast as possible. This will be accomplished on multiple fronts: eliminating all existing debt and returning the company to a non-default posture, achieving a current status with all SEC filings, and issuing timely news releases that are relevant to the shareholders and creditors, and that explain the development of the company?s business plan.

The latest release was filed last week confirming a change of control. We are anticipating several other news releases that will outline our accomplishments to date. These include the development of our corporate strategy, partnership updates, and new business opportunities.

Our plan is that our company will be reconfigured with all of the important requirements for developing and operating a public company that will graduate from the Pink Sheets and back to the OTC Bulletin Board and beyond.

We believe that it is important to start fresh with a clean company and to implement a sound market strategy. Many of our legacy issues left unaddressed will disrupt our plan and evaluation. For this reason, we are considering a corporate name change this year. The company moved its headquarters to Columbia, S.C., with the intention to build the foundation for a profitable company. I reside in Columbia and I have successfully built companies from the ground up, as well as turned a few around. The personnel resources that we will need for the ?change? are located here and I can report that they are very accomplished and loyal individuals. They are extremely excited to assist me and they are committed to the long hours required to make it happen. I have made many sacrifices over the past four years, including the countless hours, no paycheck, re-investment in the company and continuing to build the foundation for the future. I am currently the largest shareholder with 110 million shares of common stock. I plan to buy back even more shares later in the year.

We are currently drafting the required offering documents for a capital raise of up to $500,000 through private investors. These funds will be used for basic operational expenses and for bringing all corporate filings up to date.

Our goal is to give NuState shareholders confidence that their shares will hold their value and that the management team has their interests in mind.

Lastly, you should be aware that the new management team has been working diligently, for the past four years, funded by myself and a few other loyal investors. In other words, we all have made significant sacrifices for the company and its shareholders, without compensation. Obviously, we are confident in the future of the company and believe we will be rewarded for our efforts.

Management will always be transparent and available to receive a phone call or an email with questions or concerns. In the near future, we plan to have conference calls set up on a bi-weekly basis. Updates will also be available via twitter, Yates @NsehInc.

Sincerely,

Kevin Yates
CEO of NuState Energy Holdings, Inc.