PDA

View Full Version : Best site to choose

BlaineTarr
10-11-2014,
Hello everyone i am trying to find the best online trading site i've found some but most of them are usually for US residences. I am from Turkey and currently live in Italy for study purposes. So any of you guys have a thought about this? I checked forex but i think like most of the people and I think that its kind of a money trap and really hard to make money there.

AbnormalReturns
10-11-2014,
What do you mean when you say "best online trading site"? Are you talking about brokers, charting platforms, education sites, or something else?
As for forex being a money trap, ALL trading can be a money trap if you don't know what you're doing. ;) Some traders really like to trade forex because it is an extremely liquid market, it is open all the time (no gapping!), and your commissions are priced into the bid/ask spread, so there is no "per trade" commission. Whether you trade stocks, forex, options, or futures, there will always be pros and cons. Choosing what to trade is a matter of deciding what fits your trading style, budget, and personal preference (among other things).

AbnormalReturns
10-11-2014,
I'm Also looking to open an online brokerage account and any help to find the following would be much appreciated.

Most important for me:
no fee/charge for taking my money out of account when I sell a stock.
no annual fees.
no maintenance fees.
and preferably no transfer fee if possible.

I wont do a lot of trading so commision price isn't that important. I'll Initially fund the account with $5k and buy 1 stock and hold it. Then occasional buy more stocks but probably only a couple trades per year.

I really refuse to pay to move my money to and from accounts in this day and age of moving money electronically. Anyway to take funds out of the account after the sale of a stock is fine with me whether its electronically, check, or any other way thats free.

Thanks in advanced for any help on which site would be best.