PDA

View Full Version : MOPN - MOP Environmental Solutions

HarryAloof
07-25-2014,
http://mopenvironmental.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MOP-Environmental-Solutions/200078356888?ref=ts&fref=ts​

About
MOP Environmental Solutions is the premium provider of effective and environmentally sustainable solutions to oil spill remediation.

Mission
MOP Environmental Solutions is the premium provider of effective and environmentally sustainable solutions to oil spill remediation.

Company Overview
MOP Environmental Solutions, Inc is a company dedicated to finding environmentally sound. sustainable solutions to some of the worlds most pressing environmental and energy challenges.

The foundation of the company can be witnesed in its core product, our patented Maximum Oil Pickup MOP oil sorbent. MOP sorbent is by far the most efficient and cost-effective product on the planet for cleaning oil spills. It is also the greenest product on the planet.

MOP? Maximum Oil Pickup, Sorbent is an aggressive recycled fiber product optimized to be oleophyllic and hydrophobic on land or water. In other words, it gathers the oil into its matrix and repels water. This makes it virtually unsinkable in water ? no matter how much oil it has absorbed. It also sheds the water when picked up. It is this combination of characteristics that permit a MOP user to recover at least 95% of the oil cleaned up in a condition that is equal to or better than when it was spilled. Because MOP is made from all natural and biodegradable products, the remaining used MOP can be completely recycled using any one of a number of processes: bioremediation in a land farm; burning as a fuel in an appropriate biomass system; composting; or, pelletizing the product for use in a stove. In most states it can also simply be disposed of as you would any other solid waste.

----------

I don't know very much about this company. It was brought to my attention from a friend of a friend who was recently hired to work for them. I personally have no inside information or secrets. It's terribly cheap and most likely a terrible investment. I know some people like messing around with stocks like this. I wrote them a Facebook message for any financials and didn't get a response. So that is a great sign....

I was told it is a good time to invest in them. It is literally a pure gamble and my friend or a friend could be being mislead in an attempt to pump up the price and leave idiots like me with worthless stock.

The "NEW" VP of operations is also on Facebook. His name is Jim Reck. I'm from the around area they are "relocating" to Fairfield, CT. The business address looks like a small house with a small parking lot. I haven't investigated further.

Just figured somebody might be interested because it's a sub-penny.