PDA

View Full Version : Learning from your own trading mistakes

HarryAloof
07-18-2014,
Dear Reader,

The following message concerns an online questionnaire regarding stock trading, with the possibility to win several Apple Ipod Touch 32GB.

My name is David Lowijs and I am currently a Master?s student at the University Maastricht. The following questionnaire is part of my final Master thesis and will deal with individual trading behavior over time. The purpose of the study is to investigate if and how individual investors learn from own trading experiences. The results can give greater insight into this under-investigated area and in term can lead to providing better advice on forums like these for individual investors like yourself. Since every response counts I would be grateful if you could take the time (~15-20min) to fill in this questionnaire.
In case you want to take part in the lottery for an Apple Ipod Touch 32GB, please mention your e-mail address at the end of the questionnaire.

Questionnaire link:
http://www11.fdewb.unimaas.nl/nq.cfm...3-95fd2a0dd823

Your answers will be treated completely confidential and will only be used in the context of this study.

BlaineTarr
07-18-2014,
Kind bump. Stil need loads of replies.

BlaineTarr
07-18-2014,
Up once more. Still need responses to conduct the research. Thanks