PDA

View Full Version : BBDA stock is warming back up

DaveLandry
07-07-2014,
$BBDA is warming back up keep your eye on it if it's your style pick. I think it could run near $0.05 this year before its' long awaited NYSE IPO. I think that this thing should hit the NYSE above $100M and illustrate upside. It seems apparent that revenues are multiplying and profits are being used to continue expansion aggressively. Look into it it seems to be a very efficient ship and it looks pretty obvious to me that the CEO is putting in a lot of hard hours for investors. This thing had to go through a ton of dilution to stay down here so this next big run it's going to be operating like a heavyweight - that could be a good thing for traders and investors. This is not your average micro-cap people.

DaveLandry
07-07-2014,
Re: Penny stocks are only good for one strategy....

There's a few penny stocks that are worth investing in, if they are working to become more than micro caps. It doesn't happen often but it happens. For instance do some DD on BBDA. They're owning their niche relaxation beverages. They have Koma Unwind as their main product. Coming out with an Ice Cream brand that helps you sleep to go along with it. Here's my paste.

$BBDA is warming back up keep your eye on it if it's your style pick. I think it could run near $0.05 this year before its' long awaited NYSE IPO. I think that this thing should hit the NYSE above $100M and illustrate upside. It seems apparent that revenues are multiplying and profits are being used to continue expansion aggressively. Look into it it seems to be a very efficient ship and it looks pretty obvious to me that the CEO is putting in a lot of hard hours for investors. This thing had to go through a ton of dilution to stay down here so this next big run it's going to be operating like a heavyweight - that could be a good thing for traders and investors. This is not your average micro-cap people.

DaveLandry
07-07-2014,
BBDA stock is warming back up 200%