PDA

View Full Version : How George Clooney Uses Twitter

JoshuaBrown
07-04-2014,
Just kidding, he doesn't.

via Esquire:

As might be expected, he does not like Twitter. More to the point, he does not approve of Twitter, especially for a certain segment of the population. ?If you?re famous, I don?t?for the life of me?I don?t understand why any famous person would ever be on Twitter. Why on God?s green earth would you be on Twitter? Because first of all, the worst thing you can do is make yourself more available, right? Because you?re going to be available to everybody. But also Twitter. So one drunken night, you come home and you?ve had two too many drinks and you?re watching TV and somebody pisses you off, and you go ?Ehhhhh? and fight back.

?And you go to sleep, and you wake up in the morning and your career is over. Or you?re an asshole. Or all the things you might think in the quiet of your drunken evening are suddenly blasted around the entire world before you wake up. I mean, when you see, like, Ashton Kutcher coming out going, you know, ?Everybody leave Joe Paterno alone,? or whatever he said, you just go, ?Fifteen minutes longer and a thought process and probably you wouldn?t have done that.?