PDA

View Full Version : Basics to start trading

AbnormalReturns
07-04-2014,
Hello all you traders,
I am a fresh new face in the world of Penny Stock trading and just want to know where to start. I have not yet made a portfolio because I simply have not figured that out yet. I know you have to open an account with a broker (online or offline) to start trading and wanted some recommendations as well as steps to execute that. Thank you all for your feedback and assistance!

StockIdeas01
07-04-2014,
The best thing to do is create a plan... Think about what you're really trying to accomplish. I remember when I started out, I had unrealistic expectations, that's why it's important to ask other people with more experience for advice. People generally will try to help if you ask specific questions.

JoshuaBrown
07-04-2014,
Penny Stocks SUCK. It's a rigged game, most retail traders lose. Only those that control the 'float' win. If you don't know what the 'float' is, you're not ready to trade yet.

You better learn fast and be able to adapt your trades on the fly depending on the action. You'd be better off learning to play small cap Nasdaq/NYSE's first to learn some price action.