PDA

View Full Version : Free "How to Trade IPOs" video

DaveLandry
07-01-2014,
On July 13, 2014, Dave Landry is holding a webinar on how to trade IPOs using a system he has developed which allows you to predict the likely direction of the stocks as they hit the market.

In advance of this webinar, he held a free webinar on Wednesday, June 25th, to explain the basic principles behind his method.

That webinar was recorded and is available right here for viewing - lots of great info about trading IPOs!

here is a description of the full webinar that Dave is holding on July 13, 2014

IPO WEBINAR
CAPITALIZING ON THE PROMISE OF THE FUTURE:
HOW TO GET ABOARD THE NEXT BIG IPOS​

?I must tell you that in anticipation of the IPO webinar I went back and watched the IPO portion of the Stock Selection Webinar AND using your IPO patterns I bought small positions in 2 stocks. One of them, AGRX is up 11% from where I bought it 3 days ago, and the other CVEO is up more than 13% from my buy price 3 days ago and I?ve already taken partial profits in that one. So no wonder I?m excited about the full on IPO webinar.?
Thank you !!!!
Gloria

What will be the next big thing? Will it be alternate energy source? A cure for the incurable? Cannabis? Or, will it be something something less lofty or controversial such as the next food or fashion trend? The good news is with initial public offerings (IPOs) you don?t have to guess. If a company comes public to fill a need the stock will skyrocket.

Catch big winners like RLYP which rally nearly 300% in 3-months.

Great News

The even better news is that numerous IPOs often rally on the promise of the future. So, even if the company doesn?t become the next big thing, they will often rally anyway. Many can often double or more over a short period of time. Notice Enzymotec Ltd (ENZY) triggers an entry and rallies 90% before failing. I?ll show you how to catch big winners like this and then exit as reality begins to set in.

IPOs often fly on the promise of reality but then die when reality sets in. It is crucial to catch the fly and exit before the die.

A Technician?s Dream

Technical analysis uses charts to read the emotions of others. The great thing about IPOs is that they tend to trade purely on emotions. This is a technician?s dream. When these stocks begin to rally, there are specific patterns that will all but guarantee that you?re along for the ride.

Here are some recent big winners that triggered based on specific patterns that you will learn:

How To Buy The Fly And Avoid The Die

Although many IPOs take off, you can?t just blindly buy them all. They tend to either work big or fail miserably. The good thing is that many of the losers can be completely avoided by waiting for specific patterns and triggers to unfold. The old Will Rogers, ?Buy stocks that go up. If they don?t go up, don?t buy them? quote comes to mind. Therefore, you?ll learn 4 easy to recognize patterns that will not only help to keep you in the winners but they will also keep you out of many of the losers.

I?ll show you how to avoid many of the doomed IPOs like Potbelly (PBPB) by simply waiting for specific patterns to trigger. No trigger, no trade.

Here are some of the big recent big losers that were totally avoided:

There?s no guarantee that all losing IPOs will be avoided but as you can see, many failures can be avoided by waiting for patterns and triggers.

NEWER TO TRADING OR MY METHODOLOGY?
I?ll be hosting a 2-hour webinar introducing my core methodology the day before the IPO webinar. I?ll cover all the basics including my most favorite setups, money & position management, and trading psychology. Purchased separately, this webinar would cost $197.00 but it is free for all who attend my Trading IPOs webinar.

YOU?RE NOT ALONE.
I?m offering unlimited lifetime support to all who attend.* Got a question about an IPO pattern or a new issue? Email me and I?ll personally answer your email.

BY THE END OF THE WEBINAR YOU WILL:
Understand the basics of what happens just before an IPO comes public?who are the players and what are their motives.

Understand how IPOs work once they come public.

Know how to create a tradable universe of IPOs.

Understand the 4 most common longer-term patterns of IPOs.

Recognize 4 simple yet very effective patterns to get into emerging IPO trends and avoid most losing trades based on the 4 longer-term patterns.

Get on trends early and exit before reality sets in.

Fully understand why IPOs can be a technician?s dream.

Understand the basics of money and position management to help ensure you ride the winner as long as possible and control losses just in case the IPO does not become the next big thing.

Know tips and tricks to help avoid doomed IPOs.

Recognize secondary signals in case you miss an earlier signal.

Recognize and avoid many IPOs that may be doomed from the start.

NO RISK
I?m so confident that I?ll be able to teach you how to trade IPOs that I?m giving a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied***

ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS:
See things work in real time. The webinar is not one and done. You?ll also have access to 4 more 1-hour live webinars over next 3-4 months. I?ll analyze your stock picks and compare them to mine. I?ll also field any questions that might arise with the methodology of trading IPOs in action. We?ll look at what worked, what didn?t, and what we can do even better. We also look for new opportunities.

You won?t be left alone. Not sure about a setup? You can call or email me. If fact, I?m offering lifetime support to all attendees. ***

All attendees will receive a recording of the webinar free of charge.

GO HERE TO BUY YOUR SEAT AT THIS IMPORTANT WEBINAR!

The IPO Webinar is being held on July 13, 2014.

Early bird special - save $100 - Only $297 until July 6, 2014!