PDA

View Full Version : very new forecast and prediction index stock market with solar radiation chart

Street Authority
06-28-2014,
my prediction from friday is true !!! 3 days down , i know nothing from economic indices , i know only one thing : i am right because : you need to read my other comments to know the answer , if you want to be very rich .
in romania , stock market included turbo certificate to dax , dow jones , gold and silver with big profit : 2 % move dax or dow jones , 25 % move up or down torbo certificate , the risk is huge and profit is incredible . i close my short turbo certificate from friday and gained 50 % + , with forex you need big volatility , with my turbo certificate you need 4 pips to gain 1 % profit revenue . 40 pips = 10 % super . search bvb with google if you want to view romanian stock market . all other stocks from romania is 0,3 - 0,8 % everyday , turbo certificate structurate is 5 % - 35 % everyday , if you know the market you double the money every month with 100 % . incredible country !!!
you need only 500 euro to open an account with 1 % comision sell , 1 % comision buy , you need to gain 3 % to sell , because this all other stocks need weeks . with turbo certicate structurate you buy and sell everyday with big gained profit .
short dax right now if you want to make money tommorow !!! , because this : search with google : indices-technical-summary . because this : search : solen info : because you need to calculated advanced 3 days from grafic . search Relativistic Electron Forecast Model with google right now !!! very big secret !!! important !!! atention !!! you want to know to predict future index DAX with 1 day before ??? because investors sentiment is influence by radiation from the sun , low radiation = depressed people = massive sell , high radiation = entuziast people massive buyers .
3 days all indices down for , everyday , because i am right , . . with google and you know why !!!. . because THIS !!! very big secret !!! important !!! atention !!! you want to know to predict future index DAX with 1 day before ??? . . search : Relativistic Electron Forecast Model : with google right now !!!. . because investors sentiment is influence by radiation from the sun ,. . low radiation = depressed people = massive sell , high radiation = entuziast people massive buyers . . . teach me master !!! no , temperature is not matter , only count power emited from the sun , more radiation , more buyers and price up , gamma ray , xray and electrons hit the earth with cloudy days and cold temperature , all year . high radiation = sell monday long position because the sun power is very high and follow 3 days big stock sell , you want to be advanced seller before price go down , with low radiation sell short and buy long because from very low is only one direction , up 3 days , you want to be first buyers before price get to high , with this grafic you become very rich in 1 year guaranteed . !!!

Street Authority
06-28-2014,
This is the kind of stuff I delete all day before it hits the forum but I thought I would share this one with you.

AbnormalReturns
06-28-2014,
hahaha sign me up...because it's all about the gamma rays.