PDA

View Full Version : Which stock picking newsletter has replaced Awesome Penny Stocks?

AbnormalReturns
06-27-2014,
I used to play Awesome Penny stocks last year (their picks)and made good money trading some of their picks---as their picks used to be hotly traded the first day or two--generating the MOMENTUM we traders love. Unfortunately APS has shut its doors and is now closed. Can anyone pls tell me if another of these penny stock picking newsletter/ website has taken their place --especially in terms of POPULARITY. Asking because its the POPULAR MOST (followed MOST by pennystock investing community) one which will have the momentum I am looking for. also I remember IHUB used to have a board dedicated to APS picks---has it been replaced by new board?
any information will be most sincerely appreciated. Thank you:)

HarryAloof
06-27-2014,
It is/was the Marijuana stock sector. No big newsletter like APS was needed. Although cooling off some now. I'm sure something else will come along. OTC market always finds away to get some junk to run. All that weed money will end up going somewhere. Just a matter of time til we see the volume shift.

SwingKong01
06-27-2014,
Yeah there isn't really an Awesome Penny Stocks around right now, although some big/effective newsletters are StockTips (they're doing high 6 - low 7 figure deals), Epic Stock Picks also doing well (usually just one day events)