PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stock Pumps - For those who like to play long or short

DaveLandry
06-17-2014,
DKAM - Drinks Americas Holdings

This thing is hot. They are the makers of Trump's new vodka, Trump Vodka. Yes he doesn't drink, but he still decided to put his name on this. This is high quality Vodka, suppose to compete with Grey Goose. Looks real good, it's been on a hot streak for over a week now. 10Q just came out today and it's terrific. Trump Vodka only came out in October so only about 3 weeks worth of its sales are in the 10Q but those 3 weeks alone increased net sales 210%!!! This thing is not even nationwide yet; that is expected by February 2007.

I've been watching this since $.99 but have no funds, and trust me I'm kicking myself:mad: .

Hopefully I'll get funds soon and get in. Just wanted to bring this to people's attention because, just because I can't get in right now doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to!:mrgreen:

All opinions welcome! Thanks.

likesmoney01
06-17-2014,
HRAL-Hear At Last, Inc

HearAtLast Benefits from Wal-Mart's New Medical Clinic Expansion with Two New Store Openings
MISSISSAUGA, ON, June 4, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- tario - HearAtLast Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: HRAL) is pleased to announce the grand opening of two new clinics in Southern Ontario. These two new Hearing Stores are located in Burlington, Ontario and Scarborough East, Ontario. These new clinics are part of the new wellness model being launched by Wal-Mart Canada in Select locations

This new wellness model features an entirely new approach to healthcare encompassing vision pharmacy and a walk-in medical clinic along with HearAtLast as the hearing provider.
This medical access approach will certainly benefit both the patient and HearAtLast as simple issues like ceruman management and third party sign off will be much more convenient for the patient with a physician nearby. The current process of inconveniencing patients for third party signoff can be drastically reduced by working with the physicians within the store.
These openings also puts HearAtLast on the cusp of being Canada's largest wholly-owned chain of Hearing Stores. Other operators such as Listen Up has 30 locations, Helix with 23 locations was sold earlier this month sold for $23.7M. Beltone hearing clinics has 30 locations and Island Acoustics has 45 locations although many of these locations are satellite locations.
"We are very proud of our growth and progress in the short time that we have been developing our Hearing Stores and we will continue in our development expansion to become Canada's leader and largest Hearing Store", commented HearAtLast's CEO, Matthew Sacco.
About HearAtLast
HearAtLast Holdings, Inc. is a Nevada corporation that owns and operates its wholly-owned subsidiary of hearing stores co-located within select Wal-Mart stores throughout Canada. Their chain of hearing stores specializes in the sale of digital hearing aids and testing services. The Company is the affordable hearing solution for Canadians, combining the most sought after retail space in North America with convenience and location. HearAtLast provides State of the Art Hearing Testing and Dispensing services to individuals with all types of measurable hearing loss.
HearAtLast facilities sell a selection of high quality brand name hearing aids and also offer complimentary screening tests, clinical hearing tests, high end ear buds and assistive listening devices. The Company's mission is to consolidate the highly fragmented hearing services industry while providing unparalleled service to the estimated 30+ million hearing impaired individuals throughout North America. After a prescription is approved, the independent on-site audiologists and hearing aid practitioners at HearAtLast utilize a refined process to dispense the latest in Name Brand digital hearing aids. For more information please visit www.hearatlast.com

BlaineTarr
06-17-2014,
Mdce- medical care techs inc

Has anyone been trading this one. If you have Scottrade you can see what the news is. Since there is no news about it on Google or Yahoo Finance, I cant post the news. Its up 153% this week. Check it out, and as always opinions are welcome.