PDA

View Full Version : Don?t Miss the June 18 Global Strategy Webinar

SwingKong01
06-16-2014,
My next global strategy webinar will be held on Wednesday, June 18 at 12:00 PM EDT.

I?ll be giving you my updated outlook on stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, precious metal, and real estate. The goal is to find the cheapest assets in the world to buy, the most expensive to sell short, and the appropriate securities with which to take positions. I will also be opining on recent political events around the world and the investment implications therein.
Mad Day Trader, Jim Parker, will be joining us to provide his expert short term trading ideas, and to comment in general on the markets as a whole.

I usually include some charts to highlight the most interesting new developments in the capital markets. There will be a live chat window with which you can pose your own questions.

The webinar will last 45 minutes to an hour. International readers who are unable to participate in the webinar live will find it posted on my website within a few hours. I look forward to hearing from you.

We recently have taken in a large number of new subscribers from Australia. For those who want to listen in to the live webinar, it will take place at 2:00 AM on Thursday June 18 (because Sydney 14 hours ahead of New York time). If you miss it the webinar will be posted on the website within the hour.

To register for the webinar, please click on the link that will be emailed to you entitled ?Next Bi-Weekly Webinar?,? or click here.