PDA

View Full Version : Chris Christie: Follow These Three Trading Rules To Never Have A Scandal Again

wardtom084
12-04-2013,
As a pro trader and investor, I pride myself on avoiding catastrophic events that can put me out of the game. I have spent years learning rules that have ultimately turned me into a great trader and investor in any market, up or down. These rules are universal and can be used to help in any situation. Even better, they can be used to avoid ugly scandals or in your situation, catastrophic events in the political arena. I offer my help in future political situations. I am a fan of yours and think you have a chance to rise like a phoenix. I will help you navigate around these bogies and ultimately get into the White House.

1. Treat situations that grind your gears like pro investors treat stocks. Never get emotionally attached. When you get attached, you make rash decisions that will ultimately cost you a lot of (in your case) political capital. This was the toughest lesson I had to learn as an investor and trader. When a stock went against me years ago, I would get so emotionally involved it would actually hurt me ten-times more. I would stick with it and refuse to take a small loss. The loss would grow. Political small losses are easy to come back from just like small losses on a stock. It is the epic losses that put us all out of the game. A great example of this would be Bruno Iksil, nicknamed the London Whale who went too heavily in a position and could not cut his loss and get out. He stuck with it until it became catastrophic. Billions were lost. Where is he now? Out of the game! Small losses on small positions cause no emotion and are the key to success.

2. Analyze risk versus reward of any action. When trading, before I make an investment I look at my potential gain versus my loss. This again is done with no emotion. If the loss could be five-times the gain, what is the point of taking that trade. I simply walk away and avoid it. Anytime you make a decision (or your staff makes a decision), like closing off lanes of traffic, you have to look at it in terms of risk vs. reward. What was the reward of that situation? To punish someone who did not vote your way, who annoyed you? Seems like a minor gain. However, look at the loss potential on that trade. It was huge. You know eventually something like this could come out and the destruction to your political future could be epic. Step back, take out emotion and make the RIGHT decision. The one with the most reward.

3. Treat the people of New Jersey like the Dollars in your trading/investing account. In other words, protect them at all costs and grow them. They are what allow you to prosper in your political career like they are what helps me live well in my condo on the beach, while helping those in need. My goal is to nurture and grow my investing/trading account. We must always do what is best. When you close lanes and hurt the people of New Jersey, it is the same as me purposely losing money or putting it into a trade I know is going to go against me. I just cannot and would not do that. Take only the highest percentage trades/investments and see how your political career profits for life.

We all lose occasionally. Any investor or trader who says they do not take a loss is lying. I assume this is true in the political arena as well. Every politician has taken a small set back at some point and most likely will in the future. Do not get vindictive. Just cut it small and move on.

These are just some of the lessons I have learned the hard way when it comes to investing and trading. But I learned them. I am here to help you and your staff always view things in the right light. I am here to help you build your political capital to where you take over as the President of the United States.