PDA

View Full Version : Do you have an opinion about the Currency Collapse theory?

shawnafrost
03-17-2013,
I have been reading for quite some time about frightening concepts such as ?Fractionary Reserve? performed by the banks (which leads to money creation from nothing), huge Derivatives market (which is already equivalent to many times the world production of goods and services), the ever growing countries? debts (which is each time more significant) and ?Quantitative Easing? (which has produced an alarming supply of currency).

Based on these concepts and world events, some people claim there will be an unexpected currency collapse in the near future that will make the value of precious metals (as well as other commodities and essential goods) to skyrocket in such a short period that nobody will have time to react.

These people, who claim to be buying precious metals, present this logic very openly and consistently. On the other hand, most of the experts and key stakeholders regarding this matter have been silent. Consequently, there is barely any debate about this very important issue that affects people?s lives in the whole world.

With no debate and sharing of knowledge and perspectives, many people like me are left in the dark, looking at some that have been saying whatever they want while others have been silent no matter what.

Can anyone help me understand what?s going on and who is right? Are the frightening concepts (mentioned above) for real? Will they cause a currency collapse? If so, will it make the value of the precious metals to instantly rise to insane levels?

Harry Aloof
05-22-2013,
I might add that, although those experts have been talking freely (presenting their logic as they please and with no opposition), one important factor is the fact that most of people that understand about Finance and Economy and/or that deal with such subjects on a daily basis haven't yet lift a finger regarding this eventual threat.

I don't know whether they are unaware of the situation or are simply ignoring a logic they see is blatantly wrong. For me, it continues a mystery yet to be solved. Please, help me understand this.

StreetAuthority
07-25-2013,
FEAR breeds conspiracy theories. This non-mainstream talk has been around for decades. Is it possible? Yeah, sure there is a slight chance it could happen, but aside from total world war chaos or an unforeseen tragic extraordinary economic event, the chance is very very slim.

Read this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/investo...-who-predict-the-collpase-of-money-are-wrong/ (http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2013/04/29/why-doomsters-who-predict-the-collpase-of-money-are-wrong/)