PDA

View Full Version : Buy Now to Beat the Price Increase

Barchart.com
04-12-2014,
In 2013, the Mad Hedge Fund Trader Trade Alert Service delivered a blowout return of 68% for followers. As I present my Global Strategy luncheons around the world, I am learning that many made much more.

I am therefore raising the price for our flagship product, Mad Hedge Fund Trader Pro, by $500 to $4,500 a year and Mad Day Trader to $2,500 a year or $859 per quarter. We have not seen a price increase in two years and are overdue, given the red hot numbers that I have been delivering.

The service includes my daily newsletter, the Trade Alert service, biweekly Global Strategy Webinars, invitations to strategy luncheons, and search ability for my 3 million word research data base. It also includes Jim Parker?s Mad Day Trader running market commentary, his Trade Alert service, and brand new The Opening Bell with Jim Parker.

To show how much we appreciate our most loyal and long-term customers, we are going to make a special one time only offer. If you upgrade now, we will honor our old prices until June 1. You can still purchase Mad Hedge Fund Trader Pro for a bargain $4,000 for another year of outstanding service, or Mad Day Trader as a stand alone product for $2,000 or $699 for 3 months.

Place your order online which will add an additional year to your existing subscription. If you need assistance just email Nancy at customer support at support@madhedgefundtrader.com, or call her directly at 888-716-1115 east coast time.

Because of overwhelming demand, I am taking my hard-earned profits to reinvest in the business to improve the quantity and quality even more. My goal is to advance your education about the markets, raise your level of financial sophistication, and to level the playing field with Wall Street.

This will give you the ability to place your own trades with confidence. In other words, I am teaching you how to fish, instead of relying on the aged product they sell at Safeway.