PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stock Watchlist 4/20 - Will Weed stocks get hot?

likesmoney
06-07-2013,
Today was weird, fast start with a few good opportunities highlighted by LQMT and ROSG, and then it just got boring, so boring I had to leave for a bit. Then came back to catch AAMRQ getting love off the rumor that the unions involved with American Airlines are okay with a merger/takeover with US Airways (LCC). Beauty consolidation breakout over .50 on this info and I bought right on .50. A few others in chat made beer money on AAMRQ as well. Still holding overnight. Looking for .60 in the morning to at least sell half if not just lock in the entire possible 20% gain.

Friday is 4/20. Pot heads unite. Maybe they get a few of the weed stocks rolling. So watch CBIS MJNA HEMP, the 3 that get the most action in that order. The rest of the list for Friday:

AAMRQ ADY AMNP BPHX CPST CWTR ELTP ENTB FUEL HDVY LQMT MNGA ONCS PMBS RMCP ROSG SQNM TUFF XOMA

GTIM FONR PRKR FSII FRP TISA ZHNE SMSI LACO MEMS SVNT

Add: SEFE SNPK RSRS

Last edited by Blaine Tarr; 04-19-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Get a feel for what I trade during the day - Follow me on twitter OR SFB Traders YouTube Channel

Learn to be consistently profitable! Trade with us - SFBTRADERS.COM - 'A Community of Profitable Traders'