PDA

View Full Version : Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - PPG Industries (PPG)

StockIdeas
05-31-2013,
Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - PPG Industries (PPG) for Apr 19, 2012

The "Chart of the Day" is PPG Industries (PPG), which showed up on Wednesday's Barchart "All-Time High" list. PPG on Wednesday posted a new all-time high of $98.89 and closed up 0.13%. TrendSpotter issued a Buy signal on April 12 at $96.83. In recent news on the stock, Citigroup on April 16 upgraded PPG to a Buy from Neutral and raised its target to $114 from $107, citing the benefits from lower natural gas prices and the improvement in the automotive and aerospace sectors. PPG management on April 5 provided Q1 EPS guidance of $1.75-1.80, which was substantially higher than the consensus of $1.44. PPG Industries, with a market cap of $14 billion, produces coatings, glass, and chemicals.

Name: ppg_700.gif Views: 20 Size: 17.1 KB

How we found the Chart of the Day:

We found the "Chart of the Day" by scanning the Barchart "All Time High" list. In order to get to that list, we first clicked on the Stocks menu item on the Barchart home page, then on the "All Time Highs" menu item on the left menu bar. We then sorted the list by percentage gainers by clicking on the "Percent" column title. A stock that has posted a new All-Time high is typically showing strong upside momentum.

The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.

TrendSpotter: Buy
Short-Term Indicators: 100% Buy
Medium-Term Indicators: 100% Buy
Long-Term Indicators: 100% Buy
Overall Average 100% Buy

To access recent archived Chart of the Day reports, please go to:
http://www.barchart.com/headlines/se...=BC&series=COD

Barchart.com offers stock profiles, charts, opinions and quotes as well as dozens of reports such as 52-week-highs and volume and momentum leaders.

Just click here to see the reporting and charting options you have - all completely free of course.

Barchart also offers the Barchart Morning Call which prepares you for the coming trading day by summarizing overnight news and focusing on the indicators and events that will impact the markets.

melbocchiprq
06-13-2014,
trims when you're getting one-third from the . However questionable cheap oakley sunglasses (http://www.manyoksunglasses.com/oakley-sunglasses-sale-16.html)
most expensive oakley sunglasses discount oakley sunglasses uk review designer cheap sunglasses {And|As well as|And also|Along with} {our|the|our own|each of our} 216 {guest|visitor|invitee|guests} {rooms|areas|bedrooms|suites} {and|as well as|and also|along with} {junior|jr . oakley gascan sunglasses cheap {When I|After i|Once i|While i} {got pregnant|became pregnant} {with|along with|together with|using} {baby|child|infant|newborn} {2|Two|A couple of|Only two}, {I|We|My partner and i|My spouse and i} {told|informed|advised|instructed} {myself|personally|me personally|myself personally} {it would be|it might be|it could be|it will be} {another|an additional|one more|yet another} {boy|young man|child|son}. {A few weeks|A couple weeks|2-3 weeks|A month} {later|later on|afterwards|after} {I|We|My partner and i|My spouse and i} {saw|noticed|observed|found} {them|all of them|these|these people} {on the shelves|in the shops|store|available} {of|associated with|regarding|involving} {my|my personal|my own|our} {nearby|close by|neighborhood|regional} {drugstore|pharmacy|drug store|pharmacist} {and I|and that i|and i also|i} {knew|understood|realized|recognized} {I had to|I needed to} {act|behave|work|take action}. good cheap sunglasses {Welcome to|Thanks for visiting|Thank you for visiting|Here you are at} {the|the actual|the particular|your} {oceanfront|beachfront|seaside|beach front} {Four|4|Several|A number of} {Points|Factors|Details|Items} {by|through|simply by|by simply} Sheraton {Miami|Ohio|Arkansas|Las vegas} {Beach|Seaside|Seashore|Beach front}! {Weve|We have} {kept|stored|held|retained} {the|the actual|the particular|your} {historical|historic|traditional|famous} {charm|appeal|allure|attraction} {and protected|and guarded} {Miami|Ohio|Arkansas|Las vegas} {Modern|Contemporary|Modern day|Modern-day} (MiMo) {exterior of|outside of|outside} {the building|your building|the structure|the dwelling} {in|within|inside|throughout} {tact|courtesy} {while|whilst|although|even though} {weve|we have} {updated|up-to-date|up to date|current} {the|the actual|the particular|your} {interiors|inside|rooms|decorations} {for your|for the|to your|on your} {comfort|comfort and ease|ease and comfort|convenience}.
the same
cheap ray ban sunglasses sale (http://www.manyoksunglasses.com/ray-ban-sunglasses-sale-1.html)
Section associated with Well being Individual Providers. This coming year is the perfect possibility to gown "out of the box,In and spend playtime with fashion. When you have a tremendous additional it is easy to dress your ex upwards as well, most mankind has a new fit, and you can discover the rest. discount ray ban sunglasses uk oakley sunglasses women discount oakley sunglasses for men cheap radar oakleys Summer season The year of 2010 is centered on large and also striking. Get away your RayBans along with bust some rules simply because similar to Joel Goodson operational, often you need to simply declare, your y. oakley sunglasses sale I really like Ten more newborn guys much like him. cheap sunglasses for women discount oakley sunglasses cheap Contemporary Historical past. 5}) year. Now I have to help make Ryan his very own listing of Newborn Guys are usually awesome as he certainly receives a quantity of their own, as well! We could watch for us of four years old using a single selecting the other daughter. will obstruct Iranian diplomat from Un. In Feb. The bag that's inside has a certain cool essence that is certainly great for over on the move come july 1st. cute cheap sunglasses With regard to warmer epidermis skin; discolored, orange, and reddish wheels will look finest. My husband may have a lady. cheap oakleys from china oakley gascan sunglasses cheap It could function excellent simply by bringing and interesting aspect for you to jean shorts as well as a fish tank, as well as glam way up an alluring summer season halter dress. This information will clarify what to wear come july 1st which include when and how to use this in addition to inexpensive as well as highend picks for every item. 2) Imitation marche? Becoming welcome into a outfit party along with appearing clothed while "yourself". cheap oakley sunglasses wholesale

Related help links:?cheap oakley radarlock sunglasses (http://www.manyoksunglasses.com/oakley-sunglasses-oakley-radarlock-sunglasses-sale-16_54.html)