PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stock Watchlist 4/23

Barchart.com
04-10-2013,
Pretty good Friday. Could have traded LQMT a bit better, but still made 10% off it. Also made a few bucks on SQNM, while being pretty much flat on ZNGA consider a .05/sh loss on a 9.00 isn't much. I think ZNGA may see 8.00 again before bouncing, but I'll keep my eye on it, as it has potential. Still holding XOMA as a swing, and 100 big fat shares of COGO from last week. If it falls below 2.40 I'll probably just bail. Otherwise I'd like to see signs of a reversal then load the boat for a push back towards 3+. Here's the list for Monday:

AAMRQ AFFX AIMH BPZ BDSI CHTP CLNO CYTL DLGC EGLE GERN HERO IACH ICPA INSM LACO LMLP LQMT MILL OMVE OWW PCO PRKR RAD RSRS SEFE SGOC SINX SNPK SNWT SPRT SPU SQNM STS THQI TLB TWER UVFT VRML VVTV WG

This is a pretty big list as I see lots of potential going into the week. I'll post an in-depth watchlist for members later this evening explaining why some made the list and narrow down the actual trade idea.

Special Sub-Penny list coming later too. I'm thinking about creating a seperate Trading Room for those who wish to discuss sub-penny stocks that could go. We've found plenty of these that double, and usually a few every week, heck two weeks ago, we had a a sub-penny double every day from the time it was alerted, and yes their was enough volume to get in and out cleanly.

Get a feel for what I trade during the day - Follow me on twitter OR SFB Traders YouTube Channel

Learn to be consistently profitable! Trade with us - SFBTRADERS.COM - 'A Community of Profitable Traders'