PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stock Watchlist 4/25

Dave Landry
01-29-2013,
In-Depth Watchlist for Members Only tonight! It will be posted on our members forum before Midnight Eastern.

4/29 Seminar Topic: Big Budget Promos, Finding Them Early, and the Fastest Way to Grow Your Account.

I will be hosting a Seminar this Sunday Night (4/29/12) at 8PM Eastern time to discuss what I look for both as I'm looking for pre-promo stocks as well as the ones that are just getting started were I noticed a large volume increase. We will discuss what to look for in SEC filings that may point to a stock that could be promoted, as well as the technical analysis of the chart leading up to and after the start of the promotion. The trickiest part is knowing when to sell. Therefore I will discuss exit strategies to help you maximize your profit, while limiting your downside risk. I am looking forward to hosting this seminar as I believe it could truly put you on the path to growing your account without having to 'gamble' on the crappy stocks down here in penny land. I would love to see all of you grow your accounts so you can play stocks in the $2-5 range without feeling like they are too expensive. Most of my gains come from this range of stocks, and while I love playing a good true penny when they come along, they just don't happen everyday. Heck I would argue that COIN and LQMT were the only truly trade-able penny stocks in the past two weeks besides the big promos, maybe OMVE hits in here too. But even those were heavily covered all over the internet the past few weeks. The point is if you really want to grow your account in a relatively short amount of time (over a few months) then STOP GAMBLING on crap stocks that go down long-term and focus on what is popular and getting attention from the masses such as these big budget promos that bring in millions of dollars a day in trading volume, compared to those crappy sub-penny stocks or other penny stocks that trade only a few thousand bucks a day.

Example Charts:

Not A Member but want to join us for this Seminar? Then click here to learn more about subscribing. I'm offering your first month for just $10. Then just $40 a month thereafter. This deal EXPIRES 4/30/12 at 11:59 PM Eastern. After that the price goes to $75 a month for new members. Heck, even if you only come for the Seminar on Sunday, you'll get your $10 worth plus some considering the potential these promotions have.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Fine I'll give you a watchlist:

SEFE OMVE ONCS EGLE ADY

Get a feel for what I trade during the day - Follow me on twitter OR SFB Traders YouTube Channel

Learn to be consistently profitable! Trade with us - SFBTRADERS.COM - 'A Community of Profitable Traders'