PDA

View Full Version : Explore the Gold Bug with this Triple-Digit Percentage Mining Fund

apcroskfo
05-29-2018,
If you remember my ETF Talk (http://www.eagledailyinvestor.com/22226/mining-fund-triple-digit-gains/) from last week, I showcased a silver mining fund that was up 140 as part of a new theme that focuses on mining company exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Those mining funds have seen enormous share-price appreciation in recent months due to the boom in precious metals and related sectors.

arkeyuhejapej
05-30-2018,
While such impressive gains are hard to replicate, I am pleased to announce that I have found a gold mining ETF that also has seen triple-digit percentage gains so far this year. That exchange-traded fund is the Global X Gold Explorers ETF (GLDX).

Arthurnuh
05-31-2018,
GLDX started in 2010 and is part of the Global X Funds company, a New York-based provider of exchange-traded funds that offers investment opportunities in both U.S. and foreign exchanges. Specifically, GLDX provides investors with access to a broad range of companies that are involved in the exploration of suitable gold deposits through the Solactive Global Gold Explorers Total Return Index.

admin
06-01-2018,
Unlike many other funds and stocks, GLDXs chart shows no sign of a potential bust cycle, which first can be seen as a sideways trend over time in the line tracking a funds share price. With $64 million in assets under management, GLDX is neither tiny nor huge, and has approximately double the assets of SILJ. The fund offers a 5.3 yield with an expense ratio of 0.65.