PDA

View Full Version : Everyone be careful, US government is sticking it's nose where it don't belong

BelpenNeero
08-05-2017,
Please be careful with oil/energy, these idiots are at it again. Watch out because they are going to come up with a "solution" to the oil problem. Play your cards right, it's ok to be a bear sometimes you just don't want to be this :sheep:

BekasCMix
08-05-2017,
Boone is doing what Boone knows how to do, push oil higher. It could be $500/bl and he'd make a case for it to go higher... publicly. He's not an idiot though, he ight very well be puming oil on CNBC and selling in his portfolios.

Back to smartinvestor's comment. I think he's saying crude could be coming in quite a bit now that the gov't is stepping in.

Beaterawc
08-07-2017,
This is election year. The time the power changes hands. All should be cautious with investments until they get a feel for the new administration. Regardless of who is elected. They will have their own agenda at hand.I hope the Senate /Congress/ President are not ALL one party. I feel this is what keeps our Country in check.

Beaconagt
08-08-2017,
Despite the gov't interst in the oil markets this isn't anything serious. We'll se eoil pullback. Just like it did when it hit $110 a couple months ago. Prior to hitting $110 it had a heck of a run. Everyone thought $110 was the ceiling and after a broef pullback it banged against resistence only to eventually break through and run like a banshee to $130. $130-135 is the new resistence. It might pullback to $120 in the near term (1 month) but it will ramp up before long as there is too much money to be made in futures markes due to the leverage that is permitted.