PDA

View Full Version : LUM could be the next mortage runner

azsvvjmkqoj
08-01-2017,
Picked up some DFC at 4.14 on news just out---Delta Financial cuts 300 jobs, to take charge in Q3
Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:07PM EDT
Email | Print | Digg | Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (-) [-] Text [+]
Market News
Dow up nearly 1 percent after Citigroup taps Fed
Oil gives up gains after inventory data
Mining shares surge on metal prices and strong outlook
More Business & Investing News... Featured Broker sponsored linkAug 22 (Reuters) - Subprime lender Delta Financial Corp. (DFC.O: Quote, Profile, Research) said it has cut about 300 jobs, or 20 percent of its workforce, to address the expected decrease in loan originations resulting from the deterioration of credit markets.

The Woodbury, New York-based company also said it will take a related pre-tax charge of $2.0 million to $2.5 million in the current third quarter. (Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore)

ayazujacu
08-01-2017,
This should get the mortage companys moving higher in the morning--Bank of America to invest $2 bln In Countrywide: WSJ

By Katherine Hunt
Last Update: 5:52 PM ET Aug 22, 2007Print Subscribe to RSS Disable Live Quotes SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Bank of America Corp. (BAC:BAC
News, chart, profile, more
Last:

Delayed quote dataAdd to portfolio
Analyst
Create alertInsider
Discuss
Financials
Sponsored by:
, , ) is making a $2 billion equity investment in Countrywide Financial Corp. (CFC:CFC
News, chart, profile, more

axehojouojezo
08-02-2017,
Delayed quote dataAdd to portfolio
Analyst
Create alertInsider
Discuss
Financials
Sponsored by:
, , ) , the Wall Street Journal reported on its Web site late Wednesday, citing people familiar with the situation. BofA will buy $2 billion worth of the mortgage company's preferred stock yielding 7.25%, which can be converted into common stock at $18 per share, the Journal reported.

awikuvakumije
08-03-2017,
thanks, y i aksed this question regargind LUM is at 1.28 . Is it good to buy it now ?

Also I can hold onto it for 15 days , but then is it okay to do so given the situation of crunch right now ?

I am just hoping to get a margin of atleast a $1 , so that I can feel i too can win which never happened so far http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

awaifiple
08-04-2017,
Buy LUM when it goes back under a buck, HCM and DFC look good and they have not run yet. LUM had 1 heck of a run time for a pull back imo