PDA

View Full Version : CHP - great looking chart

Allensiaakix
07-29-2017,
Luc, I love stocks that have are oversold and trending downward. I wait for the stock to consolidate and begin to curl up. My favorite setup is a stock with its EMA(3),EMA(6), and MA(10) about to cross. Look at a 3 month chart of CHP. Look at all 3 MA's about to touch. Throw in a little volume fuel and Kaboom. Put it on your watch list

Allissaaya1exini
07-30-2017,
Thanks Guru, I use the EMAs on the 3 month (smiling), but is there a way to define a search that will narrow the initial screening? I use Marketwatch and hit the "above 50 day SM / below 50 day SMA as well as the price range and volume screens, but it still takes me too long. Maybe I'm just lazy, but I haven't cracked the code just yet. Luc

AllenDeelm
08-01-2017,
Looking at a 2y/weekly chart of MSGI, you will see that support is around $2 so it still has a long way to go. Volume is dead so there's no interest in the stock right now. As it goes lower you will notice an increase in volume. Right now it's in the finally leg of a stage 4. Wait for consolidation at the bottom, then look for the buy signal. Like I said before, I look for the 3 MA crossovers.