PDA

View Full Version : My Watchlist

Allensiaakix
07-29-2017,
STC, PCS, SPPI, AATI, CPY

I am trying to get better at this.
I feel like this weeks challenge I had the #1 Pick with ICON and it went Up %7.10 feel just short.

AlleneEvaky
07-29-2017,
Got in at $10.01

Then picked up some more on the pullback at $10.29

The stock was oversold and on the 15minute chart the 30MA and the 10MA combined into one line Flatline indicating a pop soon. On the 15minute chart CPY crossed the 200MA Bullish at 10.51 = LIFT OFF!!! I entered kind of early expecting this. I had my stop at $9.9 when I entered the trade. I took a gamble entering early but the BUY Signal was definately $10.51

AllaGoaro
07-30-2017,
Oh ok gotcha. I'll have to take a look at that. What is the time frame for this trade? I ask just because I have not been utilizing intraday charts (1-10 day time frames are intraday right?) until recently so I ASSUME your day trading, but I could be wrong.

Just trying to learn. Sounds like you made a nice profit so far.

AliseASPIP
07-31-2017,
I usually keep stocks for 2 to 5 days. I try to get 5-15% and take my profits I swing trade I will keep a stock no longer than a week. I watch the intra day charts and hold all the way up until I hit my stop. Mainly use the 10MA 30MA and the 200MA. Pick stocks that are oversold with a RSI(15). on this forum there is a member name The Chart Guru. He is the one I learned all this from you can look up his name on this forum and read his threads, you can learn a great deal from him.

Alinainsix
08-01-2017,
PCS is not ready. The 15 minute chart 200MA is resistance and PCS is close to it but not ready to pop. I think this week this will pop for a nice 5-10% profit. I'll keep watching post when its ready to pop

admin
08-02-2017,
Nice work RONIX. Wish I understood what the heck you were talking about though. I'm going to look up the Chart guy.

By the way, it seems like I may not be crazy at all (after reading your tactics). My goal for my kids' College Coverdell is to own 3 stocks at a time, and average 6.5% for the 3 stocks within a month. Sell them, and move on. If they average 6.5% before the month is up, and I think their run is done, then I'll move on.

I already have a College 529 set with Oppenheimer, so this is just a bit of extra play money to try this with. Lots of people say it can't be done............what do you think?