PDA

View Full Version : CHDT great news

Alina777quaf
07-22-2017,
Press Release Source: China Direct Trading Corp.

China Direct Projected Second Quarter 2006 Revenues Up 2300%
Thursday July 6, 7:25 am ET

Q2 2006 Power Generator Contracted Sales Hit $6.5 Million up 54% Vs. Q1 2006

COOPER CITY, FL--(MARKET WIRE)--Jul 6, 2006 -- China Direct Trading Corp. (OTC BB:CHDT.OB - News) today announced preliminary top line revenue growth for the second quarter of 2006 ended June 30, 2006. Revenues for Q2 2006 were $6.8 million, an increase of over 2300 percent as compared to revenue of $292,182 reported for Q2 2005. On a sequential basis, Q2 2006 projected sales represent an increase of 54 percent over Q1 2006 sales of $4,400,102.
ADVERTISEMENT

Aliciaet
07-23-2017,
Q2 2006 results include $6,500,000 from the sale of power generators by Complete Power Solutions, LLC, a China Direct majority-owned subsidiary, (CPS). China Direct consolidates 100% of CPS' financial results into China Direct's SEC reported financial results. Actual financial results for Q2 2006 may vary based on auditor and other adjustments to the final, SEC-reported financial results.

"We are very pleased with the continual growth and success of Complete Power Solutions and will continue to invest in the systems and services that will foster ongoing success for CPS and China Direct," said Howard Ullman, CEO/President of China Direct. "We are expanding our operational geographic reach and offering significant value-added services that will continue to build on our success to date in standby power provision. We also will be commencing sales of our roofing tiles very soon which will further accelerate revenue growth throughout FY 2006. We look forward to reporting final results for the second quarter on or before August 15, 2006 and we will also conduct an investor conference call on the release date to detail results and plans going forward."

Alfredokivy
07-24-2017,
That how this stock has been to me; I sold out of it yesterday and was looking for a better entry and they release the PR today. Great news and it definitly is getting some buys.. Will have to let this settle and look for another entry

AlgordDiggill
07-24-2017,
I've been with this one for 5 weeks (I think) and have been talking it up. With the 6.5m earnings for Q2 this should be at .22 - .25 ( assuming no change in multiple) and if the roofing tiles hit who knows. A buck is really optimistic but long term it's possible, they have a good product and the management seems competent. I still say buy, if it drops under a dime back up the truck. I doubt it will though. good luck

AlfredCriva
07-25-2017,
Ive been in exactly one week, from .877, and today its .103, with yesterday hitting hod .109.

This is solid and strong DD, and has good longterm players. The pr's are great and there is more to come. I wish I had a truck to back it up to this if it dropped below .10.

Somebody got an old 'chevy to loan me...and some money to back it up with? http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png