PDA

View Full Version : Uranium is where it is at!!!

AlfredShedy
07-14-2017,
Uranium is here to stay a while so if you got the patience to make big $$$$ these I think are the hot players. CCJ (Cameco, already a hot stock), FRG (Fronteer Development which is cheap and going up and it lists on the NYSE so commssions are low, and TUE.V (Titanium Uranium INC) which is on the verge of bringing the big stuff up and has good financial status. Cameco is expensive but I want to get in because it already has a good hold on mining. Fronteer and Titan will soon get as hot as Cameco as soon as the exploration brings the Uranium out of the ground. Analysts say the mineral is just starting to make noise. 8O All I have to say to the oil industry is http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

AlfredDaxia
07-15-2017,
I also like Canadian miner Tiberon (TBR.TO), which is opening a fluorspar mine.

Fluorspar being the main ingredient in hydrofluoric acid, which is an essential component in making Uranium Hexafluoride, the gas that is made during Uranium enrichment.

AnaBraswel
07-18-2017,
Yes that company is doing well but have you seen Cameco (CCJ). This is the second day in a row above $1 gain. :mrgreen:

amick24erugs
07-19-2017,
Cameco is the king of Uranium.. no question

but its also a $14 billion dollar stock For that to rise 10% it needs to gain 1.4 billion in market cap

That's why I like the smaller stuff