PDA

View Full Version : BBDA - news tomorrow?

Alertevext
07-06-2017,
Any thoughts on this sub-penny stock?

Bebida Beverage Company (OTCBB: BBDA (http://thestockmarketwatch.com/stock.aspx?stock=BBDA)) stock is trading in the range of $0.002 and $0.003 during its latest trading session. The stock is currently trading at $0.0034, up 112.50 percent from its previous close. Bebida Beverage stock recorded the volume of 263 million shares. Its daily average volume stands at 42.35 million shares. The company’s market cap is 0.78 million. Bebida Beverage stock has traded in the range of $0.00 and $0.02 during the past 52 weeks. The stock’s beta stands at -5.17.
Bebida Beverage has announced date for its major corporate announcement. The company said that it will be making an announcement on June 28 at 10:00 AM. The announcement will relate to the company operations and its Koma Unwind product. Brian Weber, CEO of the company, said, “This is not something I usually approve of; a pre-announcement, announcement. However in this instance this news is so big, I don’t want anyone who has invested their time, money or energy in us to miss out on this major news.”

amediaduM
07-07-2017,
Bebida Beverage recently declared that it is no longer required to raise the capital in the marketplace. The company is currently holding at 2.4 billion shares. It has total 2.5 billion authorized shares. Bebida Beverage said that is expects to see its revenue soaring in the near future. The company CEO said, “I expected to end capitalization at around 2 billion shares; we went a little over due to difficult market conditions but we are now at a point that revenues and profits will fund our operations from this point forward.”

amandaeh4
07-09-2017,
Bebida Beverage also explained that it has received private funding and hence do not need to sell stock to raise money. The company also announced that starting by the end of this year, the company will start to buy back its shares in the marketplace. The practice is likely to help decrease the number of shares outstanding.
Bebida Beverage is involved in the business of developing and manufacturing bottle water and functional drinks. The company is mainly operational in the United States. It carries a wide portfolio of brands such as Piranha Water, Piranha, Koma Unwind Chillaxation and Potencia Blast. Bebida Beverage was formed in 2003. It was earlier known as Renovo Holdings and it changed its name in October 2008. The company currently acts as a subsidiary of Potencia USA, LLC.

AmberKiek
07-09-2017,
That's funny. Reminds me of the HBRM 'major announcement' that turned into nothing and caused the stock to tank after everyone realized the company was full of crap. BBDA doesn't have the best track record either. Subbies can be fun to play but I don't worry about all the news hype BS; just play the chart. Candleman just remember to sell. I hope it doesn't turn out like HBRM, in fact I would love to see it run to .004+; but I don't trust these sub-penny companies CEO's. CEO's/promoters lie, charts never do.

alutixusini
07-10-2017,
Looking for thoughts on this company... It has had a huge run this I originally posted something.
I read somewhere last quarter revenue was $660 million.
next 12-14 months, projected revenue is 30 to 40 million dollar revenues
24 months with european salaes - projected revenue is 50 to 60 to 70 million dollar revenue

Are they lying? http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png Kind of unusual for a subpenny/penny stock

admin
07-11-2017,
Nailed the bounce in chat this morning.

10:14 AM [Blaine Tarr] BBDA bounce watch
10:20 AM [Blaine Tarr] BBDA .006
10:48 AM [Blaine Tarr] BBDA nice bounce so far .0073 from .0053
10:58 AM [Blaine Tarr] BBDA .008
10:59 AM [Blaine Tarr] BBDA just remember to take profit if you played off bottom

Classic pump and dump; and I Love playing the bounce off the bottom of the dump. Candleman I told you all those reviews on Amazon had perfect timing to make everyone think they were selling product.