PDA

View Full Version : Will SNAK go up or not?

Bzbxayq
06-30-2017,
Hey TCG
Wil SNAK go up or not? On Friday it dropped like anything at the eleventh hour. Does it still have room to fall?
I have invested a lot in this company...hope their earnings on 27th is good.

Cherylhok
07-03-2017,
I cannot find any reason for SNAK to tank like it has the past month. It seems it would have to be hurricane-related. It's debt to equity is miniscule compared to it's peers, no insider selling, Zacks has a strong buy, and stock scouter gives a nine. When I am lost about something, lately I have been running it through americanbulls.com, seeing what they say. I see that when the stock started down, they would have got you out only losing $1, and have a "wait" now. Maybe The Chart Guru will give an opinion.

bxdhcmqp25
07-03-2017,
Hidden among the company's various press releases for the past year was an award it received for its new Cinnabon cookie line. The press release implied that the rollout had achieved a level of retailer interest the company hadn't expected. Poore Brothers had a potential hit on their hands, and small-cap growth stocks are sometimes driven by these types of business anomalies -- the sort that launch a company into the stratosphere of growth. Poore Brothers might be poised for such a dramatic rise, but not yet; Cinnabon cookies still make up a relatively small portion of sales.

Also worth noting: the new business strategy the company began in late 2004. In a press release, CEO Thomas Freeze stated the company's intent to expand beyond salted snack products in an effort to broaden its product portfolio.

Bughthato
07-04-2017,
I like that the volume has been high(for the SNAK) as the price been decreasing. Last of the Bears selling. There was good support at $4.40 the last hour of trading. I have my trigger on the buy button as soon as I sense a reversal. I also loooooooooooove SWTS chart. It bounced big time the last 3 hours of trading on Friday. These 2 can make you some money short term.

admin
07-05-2017,
Investors looking for small-cap stocks tend to seek out companies whose sales and profits are growing faster than the market as a whole, or have the potential to do so. One such company is Arizona-based Poore Brothers (Nasdaq: SNAK - News), which manufactures snack products such as chips, potato skins, and cookies.
I'm constantly looking for opportunities to invest in products that I either use or am familiar with. Snack-food manufacturers have historically carried low profit margins, so I wasn't really searching for this type of business when I ran across it. Why, then, did I have a change of heart?