PDA

View Full Version : BCDH - Black Castle Developments Holdings

CatfeftPari
06-24-2017,
Black Castle Developments Holdings, Inc. is a holding company targeting the acquisition of undervalued, niche companies, and the purchase of non-performing notes and bank-owned, income-producing commercial real estate properties.

A-Shine Inc.

Created revolutionary glass polishing product that cleans and polishes barware of any size in 5 seconds or less leveraging costs to restaurants and bars during closing duties where 0 income is received and 100% costs are incurred from breakage, time, etc.

BizM3

Mobile Marketing Pioneer, Digital Billboards, mobile phones, Digital Coupons, QR Promotion, etc.​

carteyroydw
06-25-2017,
LOL

MovingPennies vs. AwesomePenny..........

But hey Let's not start the good promoter vs crap promoter debate again.

Good Luck to you. I'm glad your still getting a paycheck.

CarlStapyl
06-26-2017,
You seem to be missing the point. For all you know, titan or best damn is on this stock tomorrow.

If you dont want to trade it, fine, dont trade it. But there will be a lot more volume in the stock tomorrow which hopefully will continue next week.

Just because a stock isnt up to your standards in volume, doesnt mean you cant make money on it.

Obviously there isnt going to be 10 million in it tomorrow, but hopefully a big campaign starts and hopefully there will be more than enough volume to make this "liquid"

Careproctbodo
06-28-2017,
Yes I do always have something negative to say. Penny stocks companies suck. They wouldn't trade for pennies if they were legit/good companies. So I take every PR/promo pessimistically unless the volume and chart set-up is there. Otherwise I don't play, and no I didn't play BCDH today, spread to big. Best Damn has fallen off the face of the Earth after the POWT fiasco, and really, Titan?

According to pumpsanddumps.com there were 15 promoters on BCDH today. And it barely got $100k volume???

But I'm not going anywhere. I will continue to bash pos penny stocks until the SEC shuts these suckers down. Otherwise I'll continue to trade the ones that have real volume/price action/tight spread, and take money from people who don't know any better; while sad; this is most of the people who try to trade penny stocks. It's rough out there, I'm sorry I actually know how to trade these things.....

Don't take it personally, its just business.