PDA

View Full Version : Newl

Gregoryml
01-15-2017,
On Wednesday, 04/23/14, a Schedule 13G was filed with the SEC by Curt Kramer. He's the president of Asher Enterprises. He now has 3.3 million shares, which is 9.99% of the outstanding shares. According to the SEC, Asher Enterprises has filed 28 13G's already this year.

From what I've read across the net, this guy provides toxic financing to troubled companies, and he's very predictable. Part of the financing deal is always convertibles, and once he receives possession of his convertibles, shortly thereafter a Pump & Dump occurs.

Also, two months ago NEWL struggled to do 200k shares of daily volume. One month ago it struggled to do 1 million shares of daily volume. Now 4 of the last 6 trading sessions have logged over 13 million shares of daily volume. Something's definitely going on here.

GNBCorine1
01-16-2017,
They will dump, then convert more. Just to stay at 9.99% passive level and not go above 10%. Hence why the 28 filings.

Have to go back to the original agreement to see how many shares they really could convert in time. Oh the trickery in finance sometimes.

goutldbiz
01-18-2017,
Just to clarify... the 28 filings by Asher Enterprises have not all been about NEWL. Just the one on Wednesday was. The other filings are other companies which Curt Kramer has his fingers into.

I just wanted to throw the info out there in case anybody else was interested. Myself, I'm still gonna do more research on this, and keep a very close eye on NEWL. Not quite sure yet if I'll take any action on this or not. Will just depend on circumstances around me when the pump begins, but right now I'm entertaining the thought of scalping it a few times as it goes up. (Low probability I'll be lucky enough to actually be sitting at my computer at the right time though, instead of being out showing homes. But you never know, right?)

grapgsuh39
01-21-2017,
Asher doesn't care about 'pumping' the stock, nor do the other toxic finanicers. In fact they are fighting over who gets to sell first. Ironridge Global Capital, Mantangi Irrevocaible Trust, and Perian Salviola are also doing the same thing.

PLUS you gotta deal with the Hanover Holdings situation (The toxic financiers from last year who have settled a lawsuit against NEWL getting even more shares for debt owed on an ongoing adjusted basis depending on the share price at the time) $61,000,000 worth of stock to be dumped by Hanover.