PDA

View Full Version : deepinwonder Favorite stocks under $20?

feepjgug23
12-02-2016,
How about some suggestions for stocks under $20?

I picked up one yesterday that went on sale after they reported another great quarter, TOP Tankers (TOPT) a small Greek shipping company.

Cramer doesn't like the oil tanker sector, yet, but these guys have increased revenues hand over fist during a time when there has been a slump in rates, have long term contracts for most of their ships that include profit sharing, and are on a high growth pattern with increasing acquisitions for their fleet.

I got it to stay long. If they make this much money when rates are low, what will they make when they go back up? http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

ewelicusovaku
12-03-2016,
I just picked up PetroHawk Energy (HAWK) before the closing bell, too. Keep seeing it on analysts highest rated stock list and "strong buys" all over, so I got a small load. Didn't spend much, it's under $11. http://onlinetradersforum.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

exugocodul
12-04-2016,
Cramer likes Time Warner ($18ish), look into it... if you dare :lol: .

exapivurezera
12-05-2016,
A few I like under 20:

AMEN , SYGR, MIG, SEGU, PRZ, ICA, PSO, GT, IKN, ARRS

TACX was looking real nice, but they cancelled their deal to buy Vanguard Info-Solutions and the stock took a dive the last few days. Not sure why they cancelled the deal, but the market didn't like it.

Due your homework!

eyfmeofh22
12-06-2016,
Seeing Deepinwonder's post concerning tankers, thought I would go to MSNmoney's strategy lab to see how Dlugosch has fared with OMM. I do not understand how he has a 10% gain when OMM's low on Jun3 when he bought (was he that lucky to catch it at the open?) was 19.25 and the quote in his portfolio is now 17.20. Is strategy lab a farce, or am I just mistaken. Someone please help me to understand. Also, don't understand how CBI ceo can sell stock at over twice the price at the time of the sale. Can someone help me?